- The award-winning wine cellar - stocked with around 30,000 bottles and visible through a glass floor in the reception
- The quiet, exclusive ambience of the luxury spa
- The Vineyard's private art collection - one of the most impressive in the region
- The lovely REN amenities
Highly-acclaimed five-star hotel and spa in Berkshire, including a Suite, breakfast and spa access
Awarded the maximum 'Five Bubbles' by the Good Spa Guide, The Vineyard is one of the UK's most elegant retreats. This former hunting lodge woos its guests with boutique-style relaxation facilities that include a luxurious heated pool, a twinkly sauna and steam room, plus a long list of expert therapies.
A must for food and wine-lovers too (the restaurant won Decanter Restaurant of the Year 2012/13), with some of the most beautifully-designed rooms you can find - The Vineyard is one of the finest five-star country house hotels in the UK. Located just outside Newbury, an hour from central London, the perfect mix of award-winning food and sumptuous accommodation is what keeps guests coming back for more.
For more information about what's included, please see our offer details below.
- For more information regarding the hotel facilities, please visit the
- Read guest reviews on TripAdvisor
- Compare our prices with those online elsewhere, starting with Laterooms.com
- The Vineyard has been awarded 'Five Bubbles' by industry bible the Good Spa Guide - read the full review here
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions