- The graceful English country style interiors
- The location - just a short walk from the shops of fashionable Avenue Louise
- The hotel's chic, ivy-clad interior garden
- Treat yourself to a Suite and we'll include chocolates and entrance to the Magritte museum
Elegant five-star hotel in Brussels, including a choice of room types, breakfast and extras
Recommended by Condé Nast Traveller, The Stanhope is a genteel hotel with an air of Debrett's refinement about it. Modelled on classic English style, this five-star boutique pad exudes tasteful luxury.
Located just 250 metres from Trone Metro Station, the hotel is excellently situated for getting around this romantic European city. Staying here, you'll be within easy strolling distance of modish Avenue Louise, the Royal Palace, the antique shops of Sablon Square and the beating heart of Brussels, Le Grand Place. As well as sumptuously appointed guest rooms, the hotel also boasts a 24-hour gym, an upmarket French restaurant and a parlour-style Library Bar.
Good to know
Please note that city tax is not included and needs to be paid directly at the hotel reception (€9.28 per person, per night).
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions