- Relaxing in such a beautiful setting
- Staying in the luxurious, individually furnished rooms
- Enjoying the award-winning food - our members will receive full English breakfast, a cream tea and dinner as part of their offer
The Pheasant at Gestingthorpe
A gastronomic stay with breakfast, dinner, cream tea and luxury rooms in rural Essex
If you're looking for a trip that ticks all the boxes (amazing food, fresh air and effortless style) then why not book a refreshing countryside break in an award-winning gastropub hotel?
The Coach House is the name of the luxury guest rooms at The Pheasant at Gestingthorpe pub. The rooms are stylish with traditional elements, bold textiles and well considered furnishings - providing a homely, yet undeniably upmarket spot to rest your head. This hotel has already bagged itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence two years in a row as well as five AA stars for accommodation and an AA Rosette for culinary excellence.
The Pheasant boasts several awards for its outstanding food and drink - including the Best Food Pub in East Anglia, so, there's no danger of going hungry here. Located in the depths of the countryside in Gestingthorpe, between Castle Hedingham and Sudbury - this hotel is ideal for long walks and lazy lunches, a decent helping of fresh air and plenty of beauty spots to picnic in.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions