- Indulging yourself on your romantic getaway with a 90-minute massage - included in your offer
- With private infinity pools on the lush hillside - few settings could compare to this
- Dinner at the Plantation Club once during your stay
- Ordering room service when leaving the villa becomes too much of a hassle...heaven
The Pavilions Pool Villas
A private swimming pool and your own luxurious villa - includes transfers, a romantic dinner and champagne
The Pavilions, Phuket, is a luxury five-star boutique hotel, which comprises 49 private pool villas, offering beautiful hillside panoramas.
Facing the Andaman Sea, and with each luxurious villa fully-equipped with private infinity pools, the resort is the perfect place to get away from it all in the most luscious of surroundings. Great for a romantic break, the resort offers the sort of privacy and exclusivity you'd associate with a Relais & Chateaux property - a group known for putting their name to some of the highest quality hotels in the world.
For that added bit of va-va-voom, there's also an exquisite spa and wellness centre, serving up massages and relaxing treatments, as well as a complimentary shuttle service to the nearby powdery white beach.
Our romantic five and seven-night offers include a stay in a Tropical Pool Villa with Champagne breakfast included, a candlelit dinner for two on one evening of your stay, a 90-minute spa treatment for two per stay and return airport transfers. Then of course, we come back to those private pools...
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions