- Rural Mid Wales, with its hills, valleys, lakes and forests
- The spa - featuring a jacuzzi, thermal suites, gym and treatment menu
- Dining on a three-course meal in AA Rosette-awarded Radnor Restaurant
- The Brecon Beacons - a patchwork of green fields that's stunningly picturesque
The Metropole Hotel and Spa
B&B at a four-star hotel and spa in Wales - enjoy a three-course meal with champagne if you book an Executive room
Somewhere between the Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia National Park lies pretty, time-frozen Llandrindod Wells. Being a spa town, it's an apt setting for The Metropole - a rural retreat boasting fabulous wellness facilities and some of the most rejuvenating surroundings in Britain.
This four-star hotel champions wholesome comforts, with an award-winning restaurant serving the kind of succulent, locally-sourced Welsh cuisine that'll make you want to relocate to the countryside for good. The spa is located in a Victorian-style conservatory, giving bathers views of the blue sky or starlight. A day on the Elan Valley bike trail or strolling though patchworks of fields does not go unrewarded here; the bubbling jacuzzi, thermal suites and complementary treatment menu are what all this outdoorsiness is really about.
We're offering a Standard or Executive room, with breakfast, use of the spa facilities and 20% off treatments Sunday to Thursday, when pre-booked. Executive rooms require a two-night minimum stay and also include a three-course dinner with a glass of champagne each on the first evening. This lovely hotel is pet-friendly too - so check our offer details for more info on bringing your four-legged friend.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions