- Delving into the extensive wine cellar to choose that perfect bottle to sip with dinner (all drinks with meals are included in the price - even fancy ones)
- The thrill of reaching the slopes and heading out for that first ski in all that glorious snow
- Taking a swim in The Lodge's heated indoor pool
- Use of a 24-hour personal driver, a skilled chef and a 13-strong team of dedicated staff to cater to your every whim
- The incredible interiors, the Master Suites alone are divine enough to never need leave your room
An exclusive lodge owned by Richard Branson with spa use, a driver service and full-board
It's luxurious, it's modern, and it’s one of the finest ski retreats in the world...well it is owned by Richard Branson after all, so what did you expect? The intimate, plush and cosy Lodge (actual name) is located way up in the Alps in beautiful Switzerland, in the exclusive resort of Verbier. The Lodge is one of only six outstanding destinations worldwide that’re part of the Virgin Limited Edition collection and this dreamy nine-bedroomed ski lodge is centred around making you feel relaxed, comfortable and seriously pampered. It's the place to stay in Verbier
With direct access to the shimmering slopes from the nearby ski lift, you’ll be able to boot up and head out after breakfast to get skiing straight away. There is also an ice rink on-site where you can find your feet with baby steps. However, if you’d rather stay toasty warm inside, there is more than enough to tempt you inside with an indoor (and outdoor) heated pool, a Jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym, a talented chef manning the dedicated kitchen, a cosy shared lounge and a 'party area' where you’ll find books, games, DVDs and a Karaoke machine (because every self-respecting luxury lodge needs its own karaoke machine!). You can also immerse yourself in the serenity of the spa and leave feeling chilled and looking radiant.
No matter what time of year you visit, The Lodge offers a sensational array of activities to get stuck into, and the small team of expert staff are always on hand to answer your questions and make you feel at home. When it comes to style, service and location, this is an unbeatable choice. Our incredible offer includes 24-hour use of a personal driver within Verbier, full-board from a specially created set menu and all drinks are included (including premium branded drinks and even champagne!), use of the spa, a back massage (per person) and a complimentary room upgrade to a Master Suite whenever possible.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions