- Simply, holidaying in the Caribbean
- Taking advantage of the tranquil spa
- The paradisal white sands and warm, clear waters
- The complimentary watersports: snorkelling, kayaking and a water taxi to Nelson Dockyard are all included
The Inn at English Harbour
Award-winning Caribbean hideaway including a choice of luxurious suites, half-board and complimentary watersports
Elegant and exclusive, The Inn at English Harbour - a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice 2012 award-winner - marvellously marries a Colonial style building with luxurious and contemporary comfort. The Inn is located on the captivating island of Antigua, in the Caribbean Sea; nuzzled between the gently undulating slopes of the English Harbour coastline, which extends along the south western coastal tip of the island.
The Inn boasts 28 luxurious rooms, 19 acres of secluded gardens and a stunning white sandy beach,evoking a sense of privacy, seclusion and complete relaxation. For the more active travellers (there's nothing wrong with sitting on the beach all day, every day; but, you know, each to their own), The Inn also has tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a gym.
Our offer includes a five-night night minimum stay in a Junior Suite, on a half-board basis (breakfast and dinner) with complimentary non-motorised watersports. For a very limited time only, a Deluxe Junior Suite is available to book for the same price as a Junior Suite - so look sharp!
- For more information regarding the facilities or location, please visit the hotel's website
- Read guest reviews on Tripadvisor.co.uk. The Inn at English Harbour was listed in the 'Top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean' category of the Travellers' Choice Awards 2012
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with Hotels.com
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions