- Taking a stroll around the centre of town
- Obviously making the trip to Bettys Tea Rooms
- The luxe boutique design - it certainly earns its accolade of being named one of The Guardian's 'Top five UK Boutique Hotels'
- A cheeky trip to the Academy Spa - passes are included in your offer
The Balmoral Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
A four-star boutique hotel in Harrogate with breakfast included
'A citadel famous for its springs', as its Latin motto states; the North Yorkshire town of Harrogate continues to draw vistors keen to sample the wonderful architecture on show, as well as a proper cup of tea (we don't know about you, but good cuppa is hard to find). This historic spa towm is a window to the rest of the region - beautiful stone buildings, picturesque streets, speciality shops and plenty of green space - and that doesn't take into account the nearby Yorkshire Dales. Oh...and lots of character.
Hidden away, just a few minutes' walk from the centre of town, you'll find the recently refurbished Balmoral Hotel; a stunning, 23-room boutique hotel that boasts uber stylish interior, its own cocktail bar and a stunning lobby behind a 100-year-old York stone facade.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions