- The incredible location in the heart of London's West End - steps from Leicester Square and Covent Garden
- Philippe Starck's individual style means that there's a surprise around every corner
- Top DJs in the Lightbar on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Interactive light displays in every bedroom
St Martins Lane
Covent Garden, Central London
A super-cool stay at a five-star, Philippe Starck-designed hotel in central London with breakfast
From the moment you walk through the towering, luminescent yellow revolving doors and are greeted by a set of giant gold molars serving as stools, it should be apparent that Philippe Starck's unique vision has transformed this 1960s block into a wonderland of a hotel. From its dazzling location at the hub of Covent Garden, West End theatres and Trafalgar Square, the five-star St Martins Lane Hotel is a dramatic and daring reinvention of the urban resort.
Truly individualistic style permeates the whole building from the neon-lit lobby to the moody Lightbar. All this is rounded off by some delicious signature cocktails and one of the most adventurous fusion restaurants in London - Asia de Cuba.
After the frenetic creativity of the public rooms of the hotel, the
bedrooms are positively minimalist. They are decorated throughout in
white furniture with white walls and luxurious linens. Each room
features vast floor-to-ceiling windows, commanding astonishing views over
the city below and a specially designed interactive light display.
This offer includes a stay in a Deluxe room with a full English breakfast and free Wi-Fi included.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions