- Acropolis views from the Le Grand Balcon restaurant
- Rooftop swimming pool and steam bath
- Great location in the heart of the trendy Kolonaki district with lots of bars and restaurants nearby
- The permanent and temporary exhibitions at SG Art Gallery
St George Lycabettus
B&B at a boutique hotel in Athens with views of the Acropolis
The St George is an urbane and chic property situated in Kolnaki, the most exclusive
quarter of Athens, just steps from chic restaurants, cafes, lounges, and boutiques that characterise the neighborhood. The hotel features a
rooftop swimming pool and glamorous eaterie Le Grand Balcon, which both offer breathtaking
views of the Acropolis, Mount Likavitos and most of the enchanting ancient city.
This exquisite independent hotel is not just appealing to discerning travellers; it's also very popular among hip locals. The restaurant is frequented Greek high-society for private events, and the fabulous Frame Garden turns into a swanky lounge after dark.
During the summer months, the health club and pool present the facilities of a health studio, outdoor swimming pool and contemporary steam-bath with outstanding views of Athens as a backdrop. The Sensia Spa and Gym is the latest addition to the hotel, offering a boutique spa with everything from a gym workout to relaxing treatments. We're offering a B&B stay with a choice of room types, from Courtyard to Panoramic Acropolis-view.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions