- The eight kilometres of world-famous white sands at the nearby Poetto beach - "paradise" doesn't quite seem to cut it
- The Ippocampo Well-being Centre, mainly for the name, but also for the tranquil setting, stylish facilities and divine relaxation treatments
- The old part of Cagliari city, clustered with ancient limestone buildings at the top of a hill
Sardinia beach holiday
Flamingo Hotel, southern Sardinia
Private beach resort in Sardinia with flights, transfers full-board and a choice between seven or 14 nights
With over 1,000 miles of unspoilt coastline, Sardinia is one of the most beautiful countries in the Mediterranean. Marked by its warm lagoons, white sands and wide, secluded bays, Italy's sleepiest island is a traveller's paradise - and the four-star Flamingo Hotel Resort gives you a perfect view of (and direct access to) those turquoise waters.
Facing its own private stretch of white sand, this edenic four-star hideaway offers stylish accommodation in luscious natural surroundings. The hotel is concealed by gorgeous greenery and a backdrop of pretty hills, creating a quiet, exclusive place to relax. Inside, the design reflects the island setting - calm, harmonious and understated, with fresh bouquets in each room.
Though it somehow seems fitting to paddle up to the island in a small fishing boat, delirious from days at sea - we've sorted out an easier way for you to get here. We're offering a seven or 14-night getaway on a full-board basis and with flights from London Heathrow or Manchester. Return flights that is - we're sort-of obliged to bring you home again. We also have child rates available and the option to upgrade to a Sea-View room. Contact us on email@example.com for prices and availability.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions