- Classic Santorini: Cycladic white architecture set against blue sea and sky
- The hotel's expensive boutique vibe, with bamboo saloons and a chic veranda
- The flowering paths and pretty courtyards
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 4108)
Imperial Med Resort & Spa, Greece
Seven-night boutique holiday in Santorini, including breakfast, flights and transfers
One of the most picturesque and unspoilt destinations in the Greek Isles, Santorini attracts a stylish, grown-up crowd. The boutique Imperial Med Resort & Spa (a member of The Finest Hotels of The World) is fabulous example of the island's elegant character, boasting ice-white Cycladic architecture, designer interiors and a gorgeous azure pool.
Located in a secluded spot close to Aghia Paraskevi beach, this chic resort is perfect for a quiet break by the sea. Guests can relax outside in one of the bamboo saloons on the veranda or in the hotel's tranquil indoor spa, which features a jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and lovely list of treatments.
We're offering a seven-night holiday in a Double Garden View room (an ample space decorated in bijou antique furnishings) with your flights, transfers, plus all taxes and duties included. Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis, giving you the chance to explore the region's crop of upmarket restaurants and wineries - an essential part of the Santorini experience.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions