- The unbeatable location - a quiet Soho street, right in the heart of London's West End
- The sleek, furnished rooftop terrace with its very own hot tub
- The glamorous vintage vibes of the No. 20 restaurant
Sanctum Soho Hotel
Luxury boutique hotel in London's West End, with a choice of rooms and a glass of champagne
The Sanctum Soho is an award-winning, boutique Design Hotel in the heart of London's West End. It was voted Hotel of the Year at the London Lifestyle Awards and bagged itself a World Luxury Hotel award in 2010.
On the relatively quiet Warwick Street, yet just a short stroll from Piccadilly Circus tube station, Soho's coolest bars and restaurants and the smart boutiques of Savile Row, this hotel is in the ideal spot for a weekend of decadence.
With a polished design throughout, a swish private cinema and a rooftop terrace with a bar and hot tub, this place is playfully glamorous. The restaurant has become a destination in its own right and its cocktail bar is just as chic.
Our offer includes a stay in either a Superior room, a Deluxe room or a Junior Suite, plus a chilled glass of champagne per person.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions