- The green Cheshire countryside - a wonderful sight
- Indulging in a treatment or two with our lovely spa offer
- Taking a drive to the beautiful Chester, or venturing further afield to Manchester or Liverpool
Luxury Cheshire hotel and spa with acclaimed dining - includes breakfast and an optional spa and dinner offer
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, set behind wrought iron gates in over 38 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside, is a country mansion originally built in 1816 which recently secured the coveted Four Red Stars award. Now a luxurious hotel and spa, Rookery Hall is a wonderful example of traditional architecture merging beautifully with modern comforts and exclusive facilities.
The building is full of traditional features, like original stone fireplaces and ornate ceilings. Take tea in historic surroundings and then retreat into the modern, upscale spa for a dip in the 18-metre pool, located in a stunning glass atrium. A hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room also feature amongst the wellness facilities - and we certainly wouldn't recommend overlooking the lovely treatment menu.
To find out what's included in both options, please see the offer details below.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions