- Drinks in the rather impressive gallery with its elegant stained glass windows
- Exploring the shops and boutiques of Leeds' Victoria Quarter
- The luxurious and homely bedrooms
- Pulling out all of the stops and booking the romance package - which includes champagne, chocolates and rose petals on the bed
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Luxury boutique hotel in Leeds city centre with breakfast included
Conde Nast Traveller voted The Quebecs Hotel in Leeds as one of the top 80 hotels in the world and we're certainly not going to argue. This lovely boutique hotel has charm and character in bucket-loads and a fantastic location in the heart of Leeds, who could ask for more?
As well as offering a delicious and decidedly Northern breakfast at the Conservatory, the Quebec also has a grand gallery with a sweeping oak staircase and ornate stained glass windows. We're willing to bet there's no better setting in Leeds for an evening drink. You also have full access to the nearby Virgin Active gym where you can take advantage of the gym as well as the swimming pool, spa and exercise classes.
This cracker of an offer includes a full English breakfast and accommodation in either the Club room or the Deluxe double. If love is in the air, you can also choose our romantic package which includes a bottle of champagne, chocolates and rose petals on the bed on arrival (smooth).
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions