- The handy location, just steps from the Metro station (you can get to the Old Town in around 15 minutes)
- Prague's eclectic architectural styles and superb art galleries
- Beginning a day's sightseeing with a quick session in the sauna and fitness studio
Prague city break
Barceló Praha Five, Czech Republic
A four-star break at a chic minimalist hotel in Prague, including breakfast, flights and private transfers
The contemporary Barceló Praha Five is brand spanking new and located south of the romantic Old Town, just 150 metres from the closest Metro station. This minimalist pad places you within 20 minutes' travel of postcard Prague; from here, it could hardly be easier to explore the city's cobbled streets, Medieval spires, Gothic buildings and 21st century galleries.
The hotel itself has a less-is-more approach to aesthetics, with clean lines, sharp edges and two-colour interiors. You can order a cocktail at the bar, and there's also a petit wellness centre, which features a sauna and fitness studio.
Our offer includes either two or three nights in a Superior room with breakfast, one complimentary dinner, access to the leisure facilities and a guaranteed late check out until 2pm. To help you make the most of your trip, we've also included a Grand City tour. Flights are included from your selected departure airport, as well as private airport transfers.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions