- The Spa which uses ancient Thai healing techniques to banish all stress from your mind and body
- The ‘Infinity Experience’, which allows you to dine on small private wooden islands within the infinity pool - which lights up at night to mirror the starlit sky
- Exclusive yacht cruises are available to book through the hotel, where you can island hop, snorkel and sip champagne on the deck
A beautiful suite with a private terrace and pool at a five-star hilltop hideaway in Phuket
The Sanskrit translation of Paresa is ‘heaven of all heavens’ and after just a few minutes at this resort, you’ll see why the name is so fitting. An exotic gem perched high on the Kamala Cliff tops, this five-star paradise on the island of Phuket will woo you with its incredible views and luxe design.
The stunning accommodation offers just about every amenity you could wish for, all perfectly paired with an effortlessly chic design. Your dining experience is made into an art form with two restaurants, offering inventive Italian and Thai dishes and an extensive wine list.
The range of facilities on offer mean you will never be short of something to do. However the Paresa Resort’s shtick is to offer a haven of relaxation, so let the peaceful atmosphere, gracious service and soothing spa treatments do their work. The Paresa Resort is easy to reach from Phuket international airport.
For more information on what's included, please see the offer details below.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions