- The exposed beams, crackling log fire and picture-book gardens
- Spending a snug and relaxed few days in the English countryside
- Milking your generous and complimentary £50 spa voucher
A chocolate-box country stay in Oxfordshire, with breakfast, a generous spa voucher and a Bicester Village VIP shopping card
Located in the traditional village of Minster Lovell, just outside Witney, the scrumptious five-star Old Swan & Minster Mill is rural England at its most quaint. Cricket whites and herringbone jackets would look most at home at this 16th-century inn, set among wild flower meadows, weeping willows and purple lavender.
Overlooking the trickling waters of River Windrush, the Condé Nast Johansens-recommended Old Swan & Minster Mill offers boutique, timber-framed respite from urban life. Dine on posh gastropub-style fare in the restaurant and settle by the flickering log fire in the country-check lounge. With all this mind, it's no surprise the hotel carried off a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions