- The maze of winding streets, masses of charm and incredible views that you'll find in nearby Kotor
- Setting your own pace in your modern apartment
- Taking in the spectacular views of Kotor while lazing in the pool
Stay near the medieval city of Kotor in Montenegro, with an apartment for up to four people, plus flights and car hire
The romance of the Montenegro coast, with its secluded bays and sleepy Mediterranean countryside, has an irresistible allure. The Kotor Vista apartments boast an awesome location, just opposite 300 metres of sparkling bay and a view of ancient Kotor old town – a historic city set by a glistening bay in Montenegro. As such, it’s a fantastic base to explore the surrounding cobbled and be-shuttered streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Walk the winding alleyways that curve around the terracotta-roofed buildings, take in the spectacular scenic views, gaze at the yachts bobbing around in the harbour and soak up the history contained within the ancient City Walls before retreating to your very own self-catering apartment and jumping straight into the pool.
Good to Know
A local tourist tax of approximately £4 per person, per stay is not included in our offer and must be paid locally.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions