- Breathe in the outstanding surrounding scenery - with lochs, mountains and the River Tay
- Admire the rich history of the hotel, dating back to 1758
- Relax in the indoor heated pool, steam room and solarium
Moness House Hotel & Country Club
Dinner, bed and breakfast in a wonderful hotel in the Highlands
The Moness House Hotel & Country Club is a lovely country house hotel, located in the Highlands of Perthshire and nestled comfortably in the middle of 35 acres of glorious countryside. This hotel is steeped in history - being the oldest dwelling in Aberfeldy and a former shooting lodge from 1758.
Ideal for a mini break to unwind, you can simply breathe in the outstanding natural beauty of this part of Scotland. The area sports some fantastic scenery, with mountains and lochs and is right by the River Tay. The rural beauty is rich enough to enjoy in its own right, but the hotel has plenty to offer - including a spa with indoor pool and two excellent restaurants.
If you're in need of hearty meals, fresh air and dreamy scenery, then this is a perfect place to recharge. Our offers include either a Deluxe room and breakfast or a Deluxe room with breakfast, a three-course dinner from a set menu and £50 spa credit to spend (per couple, per stay).
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions