- The glamorous rooftop pool where you'll have spectacular views across the city
- The buffet restaurant where you'll have your choice of fresh international and local cuisine
- Exploring the extravagant city of Dubai with its shops, restaurants, bars and shimmering skyscrapers
- This flashy hotel won a TripAdvisor Travellers Choice 2012 award
Moevenpick Hotel Deira
Five-star Dubai hotel with breakfast and half-board options - 20% city tax and service charges also included!
Dubai is a place of urban glamour and astounding natural beauty and the
great thing about the five-star Moevenpick Hotel is, it offers you a little of
both. Situated to the north of Dubai's business district, Deira, it's in the
heart of the action, but the hotel's private beach club still offers you a
peaceful place to get away from it all.
Accommodation has the same air of pared-down sophistication and tasteful luxury that characterises the whole hotel. There's a stylish bar onsite as well as two contemporary restaurants. Ascend to the rooftop pool for a quiet dip and amazing views, make use of the fitness centre and relax afterwards with a sauna session.
This offer includes accommodation in a Superior room with either a buffet breakfast or half-board (buffet breakfast and dinner at the Jigsaw restaurant). As a Secret Escapes member, you'll also receive a basket of fresh fruit on arrival and will have full access to the hotel's private beach club.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions