- Appreciate the contrast between artists’ interior design and traditional Georgian features
- Treat your taste buds to a fine food fanfare of locally-sourced produce in the elegant surrounding of the Michelin-listed restaurant
- Take in the breathtaking scenery of Snowdonia National Park or scramble up Mount Snowdon’s summit
Stay in an award-winning, five-star, boutique Georgian town house in North Wales, with breakfast and a three-course dinner
Set in a Grade II listed Georgian town house, the manorhaus Ruthin is a five-star boutique hotel, individually decorated by a range of artists. The original Georgian features create a unique contrast with the colourful, modern interiors, making this a charming place to stay in the heart of the Vale of Clwyd, North Wales.
manorhaus Ruthin has a welcoming log fire, a guest library full of books, CDs and DVDs, a private cinema, and a sauna and steam room. There’s a cosy cocktail bar and an a la carte restaurant which offers a menu bursting with fine, locally-sourced food. Since opening in 2002, manorhaus Ruthin has won the Penderyn Whisky Welsh Restaurant award, was a commended finalist in the National Tourism Awards as the best place to stay, and has been listed in the Michelin Guide since 2010.
Sitting in the centre of the historic market town of Ruthin, the old castle is a few minutes’ walk away. Other places to see include the breathtaking peaks in Snowdonia National Park and Wales’ oldest timber-framed townhouse, Nantclwyd y Dre.
For more information on what's included, please see the offer details below.
Good to know
Check in time is 3pm to 10.30pm. Check out time is 11am.
manorhaus Ruthin offer guests a free parking permit for the nearby long-stay car park. No children under the age of 12 are permitted to stay. Saturdays require a minimum of two nights stay
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions