- Malmaison's reputation for giving period buildings a fun, boutique edge
- Le Petit Spa - the hotel's chic little urban day spa
- Beginning the night with cocktails and informal dining at Smoak Bar & Grill
- Cool, cultural Manchester; with its abundance of fashionable bars, high-end restaurants, modern galleries and vintage stores
Fashionable hotel in central Manchester with a two-course dinner included
Take an industrial setting, scatter the walnut floorboards with signature red, chocolate and jet-black furnishings, illuminate the space with some cool lighting, and you've got the edgy Malmaison Manchester. True to the brand, this centrally located hotel has reworked a historic urban property into a thoroughly boutique place to stay.
Just around the corner from Piccadilly Gardens, the Manchester Mal is a converted Victorian warehouse with a series of dramatic rooms. This playful hotel is described by TimeOut as "a favourite with visiting rockstars and celebrities"; perhaps down to the selectively-stocked minibar, luxury toiletries, 24-hour room service and bold decor in each one.
Not just a hip place to rest your head - there's also a bar, laid-back brasserie and tranquil day spa in the building. Unload your shopping bags and sooth your museum-weary feet with a sumptuous ESPA treatment, then retire to your room after a two-course dinner.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions