- Sipping expertly mixed cocktails in the all-purple Plum Bar
- Choosing to upgrade to a River View Double room and gazing wistfully out across the Mersey
- Visiting Albert Dock to take in the Tate Liverpool and The Beatles Story
Princes Dock, Liverpool
Stylish Malmaison hotel by the riverside in Liverpool with a two-course dinner
The chic Malmaison hotel brand has become known for its boutique look, luxury finish and emphasis on quality, and the Malmaison Liverpool, in the Princes Dock area, is no exception. Heck, it even won a 2012 TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice award for its stylish design. Centrally located in the once named "City of Culture" and overlooking the River Mersey, this stylish place provides the ideal city retreat.
Bedrooms go the extra mile with their luxury amenities and gleaming decor in deep, rich shades (you're encouraged to keep the plush toiletries). The Brasserie's menu is both hearty and impressive and for evening drinks, you have a choice between the atmospheric Plum Bar and the sleek champagne bar. There's also a well-equipped gym onsite.
Close to plenty of boutiques, restaurants and clubs and with the attractions of Albert Dock nearby, you couldn't be better placed to make the most of Liverpool. This offer includes accommodation in either a Standard or a Superior room with a two-course dinner from a set menu.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions