- Aunt Sandra’s Candy Factory offers cutesy, whimsical tours of their world-famous factory. Try your hand at making candy floss or dipping marshmallows into rich chocolate
- Fancy a brew? Head to Lady Ada’s Tearooms at Irish Gentry House, the Argory, built in the 1820s
- Jump on the ‘Late Night Art Bus’ tour to see some of the city’s finest art after-hours
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Stylish, centrally-located Malmaison hotel with a choice of room types, plus breakfast and an evening meal
Belfast. A city with a deep, industrial history and the birthplace of the world’s most famous ship, it’s no wonder Malmaison decided to open a hotel here. Transforming an old seed warehouse into one of their distinctive hotels, the Malmaison team knows a good thing when they see it. Located in the heart of the city, there's a plethora of things to see and do, including a tour of all the Titanic’s key sites with the Great-Granddaughter of Titanic engineer, Thomas Miller.
The Malmaison is one of the city’s top boutique hotels, reflecting the modern vibe of Belfast as well as showcasing gorgeous original features like stone gargoyles, iron pillars and giant beams. As with all Malmaison hotels, the lighting is moody and evocative and the decor is plump, sumptuous and plush.
Aside from accommodating its guests in sublime comfort, it also offers one of the city’s best dining places with a fancy bar and brasserie. There is a small but perfectly formed gym for those who like to keep fit and 24-hour room service offering late-night nibbles and a good selection of wines. Our offers include a Standard or Superior room with breakfast and an evening meal.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions