- The idyllic country setting
- The blend of traditional features and modern amenities
- Exploring the beautiful Derbyshire countryside and the Peak District (think straw bonnets and summer strolls)
Makeney Hall Hotel
Two-night stay at a country estate in rural Derbyshire - breakfast and one two-course dinner included
Deep in the heart of rural Derbyshire sits Makeney Hall Hotel. Set in six acres of landscaped gardens and boasting striking countryside views, the Victorian hotel is a wonderful place from which to explore the Amber Valley and Derbyshire's Peak District.
Originally built as a Victorian country mansion, the house retains many of its original features and elegant decor. However, Makeney Hall has also embraced the 21st Century, with complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV and modern facilities. Only eight miles from Derby and two miles from the flourishing market town of Belper, the hotel enjoys the most tranquil surroundings, making it the perfect place to get away from it all for a couple of nights.
Book a fixed two-night stay at Makeney Hall Hotel with Secret Escapes and enjoy a two-course evening meal on one day of your stay, plus a hearty breakfast to start each morning.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions