- The mellow honey stone and grand high ceilings of this 18th century estate
- Treating yourself to fine dining at the double AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- The romantic, stately setting, just 10 minutes from the city centre
Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel
Five-star Georgian hotel and spa built in elegant mellow-stone, with AA Rosette-awarded dining and a luxury spa - includes breakfast
Famous for its graceful Georgian architecture, Bath has long been one of England's most fashionable cities. The 18th century Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel, once a privately-owned mansion, retains every ounce of the property's original grandeur; with handsome antiques, fine paintings and classical pillars setting the scene for a timelessly chic stay.
Close to the Roman Baths and Pump Room, this refined residence overlooks seven acres of its own landscaped grounds, just a short stroll from the city's beautiful centre. Languish in the stately surrounds of stone fountains, cedar trees and twirling topiary, with a two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant to tempt you indoors for classic dining. There's also an elegant spa with an indoor pool, a whirlpool tub and a thermal suite, which was awarded four bubbles by the Good Spa Guide.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions