- The gorgeous views of the Mediterranean
- The green and natural setting, dotted with native flowers and trees
- Staying within walking distance of three beautiful beaches
- Relaxing in the wellness centre - with its sauna, Turkish bath, hot tub and treatment room
Luxury Sardinia holiday
Parco Torre Chia, Domus de Maria
Seven nights in a four-star Sardinian resort - includes return flights, transfers and a choice of board options
With beautiful coves and some of the most verdant scenery in the Med, the southern coast of Sardinia is a beach-lover's paradise. Connected to three of the region's hot-white bays by scenic paths, the hilltop Hotel Parco Torre Chia offers easy access to those glorious sands, and breathtaking views out to sea.
Surrounded by Sardinian blooms, citrus groves and a thick crop of native trees, this picturesque resort is ideal for a relaxing escape. The local area is perfect for gentle bike rides and long walks, with numerous archeological sites, the stunning granite mountains and a Natural Park nearby. The hotel's grounds centre on two large, natural-design swimming with one designated for adults only, and meals are enjoyed out on the attractive garden terrace.
Secret Escapes members can book a seven-night holiday with the choice between half-board or full-board meals. Transport is included too, with return flights and transfers from your selected departure airport.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions