- Rocca Beach - the private beach club, which offers a secluded spot by the turquoise waters
- The spa, where you can indulge in a soothing treatment or two
- Taking a trip to nearby Porto Cervo, the home of designer boutiques and luxury yachts
- The scent of fragrant flowers mingling with the sea breeze - bliss!
Luxury Sardinia holiday
Hotel La Rocca Resort & Spa, Baia Sardinia
Seven nights at a picturesque resort in Sardinia with flights, transfers, breakfast and a choice of room types
Hotel La Rocca Resort & Spa in Baia Sardinia, close to Sardinia's fashionable Emerald Coast, is a four-star retreat in a quiet and peaceful setting near the town of Baia, which oozes the romance and laid back charm of the region. The hotel is set in expansive gardens and the rooms all have balconies and terraces that are laden with blossoming flowers.
With its spa, large swimming pool and private beach club (with a free shuttle bus to take you there) this hotel ensures a relaxing experience from start to finish. The cuisine is local and fresh and there's also a bar where you can sip ice-cold cocktails.
We're offering seven nights in a Double room or Suite, with breakfast included. Flights are included from London Heathrow, as well as shared airport transfers.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions
What is a deposit?
In short, you pay Secret Escapes a non-refundable deposit to secure your holiday, then you pay the holiday supplier the remaining balance of the holiday - as advertised - at a later date (before you travel).
We've added deposit-only sales to enable our members to get early-bird access to more amazing holidays, and because we know that planning and paying for a holiday can take time.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.