- A stay in Bangkok’s Ratchadamri area, for easy access to all the best tourist attractions including hip Siam Square the famous Erawan Shrine
- The activities lined up for you in Khao Sok: a beach visit, jungle trekking and an elephant safari experience
- Chilling out in Phuket, where you’ll spend your days roaming from the silky sands amidst swaying coconut palms to the bar for tropical cocktails
Thailand multi-centre holiday
Bangkok, Phuket, Elephant Hills & Khao Lak
Luxury escape split between, Bangkok, Phuket, an elephant nature safari and a beach resort - includes breakfast, excursions, all travel and optional Premium Class flights
Take all the planning out of a dream trip to Southeast Asia with this bespoke multi-centre escape. Thailand is a country of diversity; a place where East perfectly blends with West, making it adventurous yet accessible, chaotic yet calming and lively yet luxurious. With diverse pockets of terrain, culture and lifestyle, this tour takes in four sublimely different destinations in Thailand, you'll experience the intoxicating urban glamour of Bangkok, the spectacular surf in Phuket, the natural beauty of Khao Sok and the powdery sands of dreamy Khao Lak. With this offer, life really is a beach.
Starting with two nights at Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri, you'll stay in Thailand's exhilaratingly mad capital with views over the ever-changing cityscape. You’ll have access to all of the city’s vibrant street life and cultural landmarks such as the historic Grand Palace and the soaring Wat Arun and Wat Pho Buddhist temples.
Once you’ve had your fill of Bangkok, you’ll jump on a plane to the breathtakingly beautiful Phuket Island, where you can slow it down a bit along the silky white sands and glimmering waters. At the Merlin Beach Resort, you’ll spend five nights soaking up the sunshine and the cocktails amidst pristine landscapes.
Travelling north along the Andaman coast, you'll check in to the Elephant Hills Tented Camp for two nights - a luxury safari-style site with boutique digs, a jungly backdrop and stunning mountain views. Here, you'll trek through the rainforest, explore local beaches and and get up close to native elephants.
The final five nights will be spent at the beachfront hideaway, Khaolak Merlin Resort, where you can take advantage of the luxe spa and have a Thai massage or a herbal steam. Featuring a waterfall pool and glistening sea views, this lush-green retreat is tropical paradise.
For more information on what's included, please see the offer details below.
Good to know
Your outbound flight is overnight, so do allow for this when planning your time away.
- Find out more about the Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri, please visit their website, or read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Merlin Beach Resort, please visit their website, or read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about Elephant Hills by visiting their website and their TripAdvisor page.
- Find out more about the Khao Lak Merlin Resort by visiting their website, and their TripAdvisor page
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with the supplier's own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions