Deluxe Maldives & Dubai getaway
A week-long island escape & a glitzy city break
A luxurious week on the Maldives' heavenly Lhaviyani Atoll and three glam nights in Dubai, with flights and sea plane transfers
Struggling to decide between the sizzling rush of a city or tropical island life? You don’t have to choose with this once-in-a-lifetime ten-night Dubai and Maldives holiday. You’ll spend seven epic nights along the pristine shores of an Indian Ocean paradise before being swept to the bright lights and culture-rich streets of a Middle Eastern metropolis.
Your journey begins at the Palm Beach Resort & Spa on the dreamy Lhaviyani Atoll, sauntering along warm white sands. If you fancy a bit of underwater exploration, there are opportunities for coral reef and lagoon diving excursions. After a week spent pampering yourself at the Coconut Spa and treating yourself to exotic cocktails at the beach bar, you’ll be ready to speed things up a bit.
Cue the five-star Asiana Hotel in Dubai, where you can ascend the tallest building in the world, explore the lively souks or check out the sandy beaches. After a day out on the town, your glamorous base is the perfect place to relax with a massage, a few laps in the outdoor heated pool and a divine meal at any of the five Asian-themed restaurants.
Days 1-8: Maldives
Days 8-11: Dubai
Good to know
Both your outbound flight is overnight, so while this is a ten-night holiday, you will be away for a total of 11 nights.
Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Lhaviyani Atoll, Maldives (seven nights)
Situated along the Madhiriguraidhoo Island beachfront, Palm Beach Resort & Spa is a pristine paradise. Surrounded by three miles of white sandy beaches and protected by coral reefs and a lagoon, this idyllic patch of heaven on earth has all the sun, sand and sea you can imagine. Slip into the peaceful island groove at the full-service Coconut Spa or a dip in the outdoor pool.
The cuisine served up in the four restaurants ranges from Maldivian to seafood. Quench your thirst with an exotic juice at the pool or a late-night cocktail at the beach bar. Palm Beach Resort & Spa scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Asiana Hotel Dubai (three nights)
Proudly located in Dubai’s historic and financial centre, the elegant five-star Asiana Hotel is a luxurious oasis in one of the Middle East’s most lively cities. This trendy hotel lies close to the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and other hotspots. Unwind at SPA Asiana or notch up some morning laps in at the heated outdoor swimming pool.
Boasting five Asian-themed restaurants, a Korean-style rooftop barbeque and plenty of lounges, bars and nightclubs, this property packs a punch. When it comes to your room, think rich mahogany furnishings, elegant linens and natural woods. It's no shock Asiana Hotel Dubai also bagged a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
A 5kg hand luggage and 30kg hold luggage allowance, per person is included, as well as private car and sea plane transfers and internal flight.
Outbound - From London Gatwick (via Dubai) to Male:
- departing 14.25, arriving 00.25 (the following day) in Dubai, departing 03.25, arriving 08.35 in Male
- departing 21.15, arriving 07.20 (the following day) in Dubai, departing 09.45, arriving 15.00 in Male
Internal flight - From Male to Dubai:
- departing 10.00, arriving 13.00
Inbound flight - From Dubai to London Gatwick:
- departing 08.20, arriving 11.55 or departing 14.45, arriving 18.25
Please note that your outbound flight is overnight. The day you select as your start date will be the day you depart from the UK and you'll arrive in Malé the following day. You'll then be transferred to the resort to commence your ten-night holiday.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for The Holiday Place with ATOL number 3101 and your contract is with that company. The Holiday Place booking conditions are available from http://www.theholidayplace.co.uk
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
The best bit...
- Spending seven nights along the ivory Maldives shores, on a full-board basis
- Exploring the Indian Ocean’s underwater world of tropical fish and coral reefs
- Dubai's gleaming skyscrapers and luxury malls
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 3101)
- For more information on Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives, please visit their website and read reviews from previous guests on TripAdvisor
- For more information on Asiana Hotel Dubai, please visit their website and read reviews from previous guests on TripAdvisor
- Compare our rates with the holiday supplier’s own website
Why book with us?
- The best rates online. Guaranteed
We always check to make sure that we're the best deal online during our hand-picked sales. Buy with us in total confidence, knowing that our team of experts has already scoured the internet looking for the best prices.
Learn more about our price guarantee in our FAQ section.
- Pick your dates and we do the rest - no vouchers!
- Offers may include member perks, better rooms and more
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions