Luxury Maldives & Dubai holiday
Indian Ocean & UAE
A luxurious, full-board week on the Maldives' heavenly Lhaviyani Atoll and three glamorous nights in Dubai, with flights, sea plane transfers and extras
Struggling to decide between the sizzling rush of a city or tropical island life? You don’t have to choose with this once-in-a-lifetime ten-night Dubai and Maldives holiday. You’ll spend seven epic nights along the pristine shores of the Indian Ocean before being swept to the bright lights and culture-rich streets of a Middle Eastern metropolis.
Your journey begins on the warm white sands of the dreamy Lhaviyani Atoll at the Palm Beach Resort & Spa. If you fancy a bit of underwater exploration, there are opportunities for coral reef and lagoon diving excursions aplenty. After a week spent pampering yourself at the Coconut Spa and treating yourself to exotic cocktails at the beach bar, you’ll be ready to speed things up a bit.
Cue the four-star Landmark Grand Hotel in Dubai, where you can ascend the tallest building in the world, explore the lively souks or check out the urban sandy beaches. After a day out on the town, your contemporary base is the perfect place to relax with some time in the steam room and dinner at one of the hotel’s two swish restaurants.
Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives (seven nights)
Situated along the Madhiriguraidhoo Island beachfront on the Lhaviyani Atoll, Palm Beach Resort & Spa is a pristine paradise. Surrounded by three miles of white sandy beaches and protected by coral reefs and a lagoon, this idyllic patch of heaven on earth has all the sun, sand and sea you can imagine. Slip into the peaceful island groove at the full-service Coconut Spa or a dip in the outdoor pool.
The cuisine served up in the four restaurants ranges from Maldivian to seafood. Quench your thirst with an exotic juice at the pool or a late-night cocktail at the beach bar. Unsurprisingly, Palm Beach Resort & Spa scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Landmark Grand Hotel, Dubai (three nights)
The four-star Landmark Grand Hotel is located right on the beating pulse of Dubai, opposite the iconic Al Ghurair Mall, just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to the beach and boasts a health club that comes complete with sauna and steam room. There’s also a fully equipped gym. The two dining options are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serve international, Chinese, Indian, Arabic and Filipino cuisine between them.
Standard rooms are modern and comfortable in design. Standard room amenities include safety deposit box, complimentary WiFi, large LCD television and a minibar.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
5kg hand luggage and 30kg hold luggage allowance, per person is included, as well as seaplane transfers in Maldives and shuttle transfers in Dubai.
Outbound from London Gatwick to Male (via Dubai):
- Departing 14.25 or 21.20, arriving Dubai 00.25 or 07.20 (the following day), leaving Dubai 02.10, 09.50 or 04.10 (the following day) , arriving Male 07.20, 15.05 or 09.20 (the following day)
Internal flight from Male to Dubai:
- Departing 10.55 or 23.00, arriving 13.55 or 02.00 (the following day)
Inbound from Dubai to London Gatwick:
- Departing 08.00 or 15.00, arriving 12.30 or 19.30
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for The Holiday Place with ATOL number 3101 and your contract is with that company. The Holiday Place booking conditions are available from http://www.theholidayplace.co.uk
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
The best bit...
- Spending seven nights along the ivory Maldives shores, on a full-board basis
- Exploring the Indian Ocean’s underwater world of tropical fish and coral reefs
- Dubai's gleaming skyscrapers and luxury malls
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 3101)
- For more information on Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives, please visit their website and read reviews from previous guests on TripAdvisor
- For more information on Landmark Grand Hotel, visit their website or read previous visitor reviews on TripAdvisor
- Compare our rates with the holiday supplier’s own website
Why book with us?
- The best rates online. Guaranteed
We always check to make sure that we're the best deal online during our hand-picked sales. Buy with us in total confidence, knowing that our team of experts has already scoured the internet looking for the best prices.
Learn more about our price guarantee in our FAQ section.
- Pick your dates and we do the rest - no vouchers!
- Offers may include member perks, better rooms and more
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions
What is a deposit?
In short, you pay Secret Escapes a non-refundable deposit to secure your holiday, then you pay the holiday supplier the remaining balance of the holiday - as advertised - at a later date (before you travel).
We've added deposit-only sales to enable our members to get early-bird access to more amazing holidays, and because we know that planning and paying for a holiday can take time.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.