- Watch the sun set over the Red Sea with a cocktail and some DJ tunes from the hotel’s Chill Out Lounge
- Swim and snorkel in both Asian and African waters at Ras Mohammad National Park
- Spend a day diving at some of the world’s top spots with the hotel’s onsite certified diving academy
Luxury all-inclusive Sharm el-Sheikh
Movenpick Resort Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt
Seven nights all-inclusive in a relaxing luxury resort in Sharm el-Sheikh, including flights, transfers and a free room upgrade
The Movenpick Resort Sharm el-Sheikh is a grand hotel built into the hills overlooking Naama Bay. With an Arabic-style decor and views over the bay and Mount Sinai in the distance, you really do feel like you’re a world away from reality.
Landscaped gardens stretch from the large swimming pool area down to the edge of the cliffs where you can watch the sun set over the Red Sea from the terrace of the main restaurant. And when it comes to meal times, choose from four restaurants serving traditional Oriental, Indian or international buffet-style food. There are six bars dotted around the resort as well as the Al Ain Body Art Spa, a gym, a tennis court, nightly entertainment including Hula dancing, and the DiveOne Academy.
A short walk from The Movenpick Resort Sharm el-Sheikh you’ll find the lively hub of Naama Bay with shops, bars and restaurants. Ras Mohammod National Park is close by too with its outstanding natural beauty and shallow waters. And further afield, the coastal town of Nuweiba is worth a visit for its port, castle and access to Mount Sinai.
For more information on what’s included, please see the offer details below.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions