- The amazingly central location - the very best of London on your doorstep
- Being treated like royalty - customer service is outstanding in Hotel 41
- Enjoying the eccentric decor
- An afternoon tea is included in your stay - a visit to London isn't complete without tea and scones
London's premier 5* hotel
5* grandeur at the sublime Hotel 41 - rated the #1 hotel in London
Hotel 41 is amazing. That's not just our opinion; the hotel is ranked
the #1 hotel in all of that London on the bane of Bannatyne,
Hotel 41 is an elegant and stylish boutique hotel, located directly opposite the Royal Mews and just behind Buckingham Palace, you couldn't stay closer to royalty if you tried. Indeed, you'll feel like royalty when you stay here too.
This hotel strikes a somewhat quirky note - with black and white checks and stripes infusing the decor throughout, from the carpets to bed covers and lampshades - you may think you've fallen down the rabbit hole and woken up in wonderland.
Service at Hotel 41 though, is down to earth and highly attentive, anticipating your every need - it's no surprise that the hotel received the TripAdvisor's Travellers Choice Award for 2009.
Many of London's key attractions are only a stone's throw from this hotel and you're within walking distance from Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. The West End, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square are also just around the corner - London is your oyster.
- For more information on Hotel 41, please visit their website
- Compare rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with Booking.com
- Read impartial reviews on Tripadvisor.co.uk (trust us, these are reviews that you'll really want to see!) and see below for a few quotes from previous guests
"When a hotel says they aim to be a 'Home-from-home' you can take it with a pinch of salt. This is different. Not only do they keep records of requests and the special things we like, they make sure you get them on a return visit."
"Wow. Hotel 41 was a lovely Boutique Hotel which is about 5 mins walk from Victoria tube station and a pleasure to stay there! We were treated like royalty the moment you stepped through the door, the staff were a delight, all smiles could not do enough for you and made you feel very special!"
"It was my best London hotel experience, ever. My husband loved the 'club' feel of the lounge/library area. Can't wait to go again and I have already told all of my friends to book there."
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions