- Relaxing by your own open fire after the sun goes down
- Topping up your tan in the hotel's beautiful gardens, while gazing at the snow-capped Atlas Mountains
- Putting haggling skills to practice in the wonderfully hectic Medina
Les Cinq Djellabas
A choice of suites in a boutique Marrakech hideaway, with breakfast, plus extra treats for longers stays
Les Cinq Djellabas in Marrakech gives you the best of two worlds - the first being a stay in the Red City and visits to the old town, the markets and the traditional riad houses, and the second an opportunity to sample all of this from your own luxurious villa, set amid palm trees and gardens with the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas mountains looming in the distance.
In traditional Moroccan style, Les Cinq is made up of ten private lodges surrounding a shared pool. These have been artfully and ecologically designed by Thierry Isnardon, and you will feel like royalty from the moment you arrive. This boutique resort is set in the exclusive Palmeraïe district of the city. Just 20 minutes by car from the bustling medina, it's intimate, romantic and a haven of relaxation. Les Cinq Djellabas sports a well-deserved TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions