- The unusual design of Salt Lick Game Lodge - the entire lodge is on stilts above a watering hole
- Having four game drives included, giving you a chance to spot the Big Five
- Spending five luxurious nights by the clear blue sea at the Swahili Beach Resort
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 2550)
Kenya safari and beach holiday
Tsavo National Park & Diani Beach, East Africa
Seven-night safari and beach break in Kenya with three hotel stays, flights, transfers and game drives
Making the choice to go on safari doesn't mean you need to sacrifice your annual beach holiday, far from it. With this exclusive week-long holiday, you can do both. Stay in two luxury safari lodges in the Tsavo East National Park in Kenya (one night in each lodge), before heading to Kenya's resplendent South Coast to spend five nights right on the famous Diani Beach.
Tsavo National Park is one of Kenya's largest parks. With sweeping plains, grasslands and the Galana River flowing through it, it's teeming with life, from elephants, rhinos and buffalo to lions and leopards. You'll begin your trip with a night at Ashnil Aruba Lodge in the east of the park. This is a luxury lodge with an outdoor pool, a buffet restaurant and bedrooms with views across the bush. Here you'll take two game drives led by experienced staff.
Next you'll head to the west of the park and stay a night at the unique Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge in the private Taita Hills Sanctuary. Built on stilts above a known watering hole, this place offers exquisite game viewing (even from your window) and has a cocktail bar and an excellent restaurant with a varied menu. Here you'll take another two game drives, again led by knowledgeable rangers.
Your final stop is the five-star Swahili Beach Resort, a chic hotel on Diani Beach where you'll spend five nights drifting between the tiered pools, the beach and the oceanfront spa. This hotel has a radiant white design with Islamic domes and arches and lush tropical gardens, it also houses a beauty salon, a gym and a range of restaurants and bars, including a champagne and oyster bar.
Our offer includes one night at Ashnil Aruba Lodge with full-board and game drives, one night at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge with full-board and game drives and five nights in Mombasa at the Swahili Beach Resort on a half-board basis (Majilis restaurant is the only dining option included in the price). Flights are included from London Heathrow to Mombasa (via Nairobi). Return transfers are also included from Mombasa to Tsavo and from Mombasa to the airport.
Good to know
Both your outbound and inbound flights are overnight, so please allow for two extra nights travelling when booking time off work.
- To find out more about the hotels, please visit their websites: Ashnil Aruba Lodge, Salt Lick Game Lodge and Swahili Beach Resort
- To read guest reviews about the hotels, please visit their TripAdvisor pages: Ashnil Aruba Lodge, Salt Lick Game Lodge and Swahili Beach Resort
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with the supplier's own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions