- Being right in the historic centre of Florence, just a short walk from the church of Orsanmichele and Piazza Duomo
- Waking up to an elegant breakfast of homemade pastires and fresh fruit in the chic breakfast room
- This is a contemporary hotel with a 13th century shell, blending perfectly with its historic surroundings
- This hotel has been awarded the TripAdvisor "Certificate of Excellence"
Minimum two-night stay with breakfast in a historic hotel in the heart of Florence
Set in a stunning 13th century building in the Renaissance city of Florence, Hotel Pierre occupies a beautifully-restored site right in the historic city centre - just moments from Palazzo Strozzi and Florence Cathedral in "old town Firenze". The medieval building may resemble a blast from the distant past, but the hotel interior is 100% Renaissance luxury.
There's an elegant breakfast room where you'll dine on homemade pastries, fruit and plenty of coffee (it's the Italian way). Your bedroom is a cool and airy retreat, decked out with antique furniture, parquet floors and lovely big windows. There's a concierge on hand to assist you with anything from shopping and dining suggestions to vineyard tours of Florence's famous Chianti area.
Our offer includes a minimum of two nights in a Superior room with an upgrade to a Deluxe room (depending on availability). You'll get breakfast on each morning of your stay and a welcome drink in the bar on arrival. Please note that city tax is not included, so you'll need to pay €4 per person, per day directly to the hotel.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions