- Taking a soak in the hotel’s rooftop Jacuzzi with unbeatable views over Florence’s skyline
- Setting off on a day of sight seeing around this haven of Renaissance heritage
- The elegant simplicity of the hotel's Italian interiors
Hotel Home Florence
An elegant hotel stay in the centre of historic Florence, with a rooftop Jacuzzi - includes breakfast and a welcome drink
Renowned as the world’s cultural capital, Florence is bursting at the seams with Renaissance architecture, historical artworks and famous sights, but there’s more to this place than the Statue of David, the Duomo and the Ponte Vecchio (though these are impressive too!). Look a little closer and you’ll see the streets are alive with a youthful energy; take a while to browse the high-end shops, soak up the Italian atmosphere and people watch the eclectic locals as you sip your Campari.
Nestled in the heart of the city along the Arno River, sits the ultra-chic Hotel Home Florence. Mixing the traditional elegance of the city with modern touches, the whitewashed interiors will make you feel relaxed as soon as you cross the threshold. After a busy day of exploring the impressive Uffizi or snapping the majestic Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, unwind in the hotel’s rooftop Jacuzzi which boasts spectacular views of Florence’s stunning cityscape.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions