- The stunning Quayside location - right near the opera house and the "winking eye" bridge
- The unique design of the hotel which was converted from an old shipping company head quarters
- Dining in the hotel's charming French bistro
- Sampling the coolest of Newcastle's clubs and bars
Hotel du Vin Newcastle
Centrally-located Hotel du Vin including breakfast, a choice of rooms, plus a two-course dinner with two of our offers
The luxurious, boutique Hotel du Vin is situated on Newcastle's Quayside, with fantastic views of the River Tyne and its iconic bridges. Transformed from a a shipping company headquarters into a glamorous urban retreat, this redbrick hotel boasts 42 eclectically-styled bedrooms and luxury suites, a classic French bistro and wine cellar to die for.
This beautiful conversion is symbolic of the change that has taken place in Newcastle in the last 20 years, with stunning hotels, designer shopping, modern restaurants and a world-famous nightlife marking the city's emergence as a tourist destination in its own right. On the Quayside alone you'll find the opera house and the "winking eye" bridge - both right on your doorstep.
Our offer includes a choice of accommodation in either a Standard or a Superior room. Whichever you choose, you'll get a full English breakfast included in your room rate, which is served in the stylish Bistro. Two of our offers also include a two-course dinner from the pre-fixe menu.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions