- Dreamy views over Parisian rooftops from the hotel’s private terrace
- Hopping over to the Louvre to check in on the Old Masters, before strolling through the Tuileries Gardens
- Playing ‘Guess the artist’ with the packed-with-character artwork in each room
- Staying on the highly exclusive Rue Cambon - a boutique-lined, Haussmann-era street in one of the most desirable areas of central Paris
Breakfast and a choice of room types at a luxury boutique Parisian art hotel, just steps from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens
Enjoy the quieter side of city life right in the centre of the French capital. Located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement and a few moments from the Louvre, the elegant Hotel Cambon is a four-star boutique reminder of the beautiful surrounding city, with its quintessentially Parisian features. Each room is decorated with little luxuries, like fine fabrics, sculptures, vases and paintings. This is an art hotel, after all.
See the city from the water with a river cruise down the Seine, meander through Paris’s smaller galleries or try the Musée de l’Orangerie for Monet and Matisse minus the crowds. You’re also on the doorstep of Chanel's original boutique at 31 Rue Cambon, so stop by to marvel at those interlocking Cs. Hotel Cambon artfully scored itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1.50 per person per day is not included, and is payable at the hotel.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions