- Discovering the amazing shops, bars and all-out luxury of millionaires' playground - Dubai
- Dazzling city views from Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
- Spending eight nights sprawled on white sands in Cha Am, and two nights absorbing the electric atmosphere of Bangkok
- All flights, transfers and hotel stays are included - a holiday shouldn't involve any hassle and this one certainly won't
Hong Kong, Thailand & Dubai multi-centre holiday
Three city breaks & a beach holiday in Cha Am
Luxury 15-night multi-centre holiday including three city hotels and a beach break in Thailand, with guided tours and all travel
Experience the ultimate combination of city glamour and rich Eastern culture when you book this 15-night holiday that compares the dazzling skylines of Hong Kong and Bangkok, and takes you to the secluded beaches of Thailand and the modern on-tap luxury of Dubai.
Your accommodation throughout is fittingly lovely, with two nights in the four-star Cityview Hotel in Hong Kong, China, and two nights in the stylish Rembrandt Hotel in Bangkok to start with. The majority of your time will be spent in Cha Am, Thailand, where you'll spend eight nights at the Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach and Spa Resort. Your final three nights will be at the upmarket Traders Hotel Dubai (by Shangri-La), in the buzzing district of Deira.
The two half-day city tours that we're including are guaranteed to be amazing experiences you'll never forget. During your Hong Kong Island Tour, you'll ride a tram up to Victoria Peak for panoramic views of the city and get the chance to see a 'floating village'. In Bangkok, see glorious temples as you are guided around Wat Timitr and Wat Po, home of the giant reclining Buddha.
This incredible 15-night holiday includes flights from the UK to Hong Kong, plus internal flights to Bangkok and Dubai. All transfers throughout the trip are included, as well as luxurious rooms at all four hotels. Breakfast is included at three of the hotels, while the board basis is room-only at the Cityview.
Good to know:
Your outbound flight is overnight, so whilst this is a 15-night holiday, you will be away for a total of 16 nights.
- Find out more about the Cityview Hotel (Hong Kong) and read TripAdvisor reviews
- Find out more about the Rembrandt Hotel (Bangkok) and read TripAdvisor reviews
- Find out more about the Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach and Spa Resort and read TripAdvisor reviews
- Find out more about the Traders Hotel Dubai and read TripAdvisor reviews
- Compare our rates with those available on the supplier's own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions