- Dazzling city views from Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
- Spending eight nights sprawled on white sands in Cha Am and two nights absorbing the electric atmosphere of Bangkok
- Discovering the amazing shops, bars and all-out luxury of millionaires' playground in Dubai
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 2713)
Hong Kong, Thailand & Dubai holiday
Hong Kong, Bangkok, Cha Am, Dubai
Luxury 17-night multi-centre holiday including three city hotels and a beach break in Thailand, with guided tours and all travel
Experience the ultimate combination of city glamour and rich Eastern culture when you book this 17-night holiday that whisks you from the dazzling skylines of Hong Kong and Bangkok, to the secluded beaches of Thailand and the modern on-tap luxury of Dubai.
Your accommodation throughout is fittingly lovely, with four nights in the Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel in Hong Kong, China, and two nights in the stylish Rembrandt Hotel in Bangkok to start with. The majority of your time will be spent in Cha Am, Thailand, where you'll spend eight nights at the Regent Resort. Your final three nights will be at the upmarket Traders Hotel Dubai (by Shangri-La), in the buzzing district of Deira.
To help you make the most of your time, we’ve included two half-day city tours. On your Hong Kong Island Tour, you'll ride a tram up to Victoria Peak for panoramic views of the city and get the chance to see a 'floating village'. In Bangkok, see glorious temples as you are guided around Wat Timitr and Wat Po, home of the giant reclining Buddha.
Good to know:
Your outbound flight is overnight, so whilst this is a 17-night holiday, you will be away for a total of 18 nights.
This holiday allows you to spread the cost of your break by paying only the deposit upfront. The remaining balance is due at a later date and is to be paid directly to the holiday supplier (the exact date will be stated on your booking email).
Please be aware that Dubai's city centre is in the process of undergoing substantial development, therefore, while there is no building work occurring in the hotel itself, some construction may be visible from the hotel.
- Find out more about the Harbour Plaza Metropolis (Hong Kong) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Rembrandt Hotel (Bangkok) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Regent Beach Resort (Cha Am) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Traders Hotel (Dubai) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Compare our rates with those available on the supplier's own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions
What is a deposit?
In short, you pay Secret Escapes a non-refundable deposit to secure your holiday, then you pay the holiday supplier the remaining balance of the holiday - as advertised - at a later date (before you travel).
We've added deposit-only sales to enable our members to get early-bird access to more amazing holidays, and because we know that planning and paying for a holiday can take time.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.