Globetrotting Asia & Dubai holiday
Hong Kong, Bangkok, Cha Am & Dubai
An exotic 14-night holiday taking in Hong Kong, Bangkok, the pale sands of Cha-am and glamorous Dubai, all travel included
Experience the ultimate combination of city glamour and rich Eastern culture on a 14-night holiday that whisks you from the dazzling skylines of Hong Kong and Bangkok, to the secluded beaches of Thailand and the modern on-tap luxury of Dubai.
Your hotels throughout are fittingly lovely, with three nights in the Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel in Hong Kong and two nights in the stylish Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok to start with. The majority of your time will be spent in Cha-am, Thailand, where you'll spend six nights at The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort. Your final three nights will be at the upmarket Traders Hotel Dubai (by Shangri-La), in the buzzing district of Deira.
To help you make the most of your time, we’ve included two half-day city tours. On your Hong Kong Island Tour, you'll ride a tram up to Victoria Peak for panoramic views of the city and get the chance to see a 'floating village'. In Bangkok, see glorious temples as you are guided around Wat Timitr and Wat Po, home of the giant reclining Buddha.
Good to know
Your outbound flight is overnight, so while this is a 14-night holiday, you will be away for a total of 15 nights.
This holiday allows you to spread the cost of your break by paying only the deposit upfront. The remaining balance is due at a later date and is to be paid directly to the holiday supplier (the exact date will be stated on your booking email).
Please note that a Dubai hotel tax is payable locally – for Traders Hotel it's AED15 per room per day (approximately £2.70 per day).
Please be aware that Dubai is in the process of undergoing substantial development, therefore, while there is no building work occurring in the hotel itself, some construction may be visible from the hotel, and while you're exploring the city.
Harbour Plaza Metropolis, Hong Kong (three nights)
You’ll be checking into the Harbour Plaza Metropolis for the first four nights of your stay. This beautiful hotel is located in Kowloon, overlooking the world-famous Victoria Harbour. It’s a gracefully modern prospect, with cool-touch marble staircases and a sense of calm, collectedness in the guestrooms. There's also an outdoor swimming pool up on the ninth floor, as well as multiple dining options and a complimentary shuttle to the shops and attractions in central Kowloon.
Rooms are well equipped with air-conditioning, high-speed internet access, a modern en-suite, plus tea and coffee-making facilities.
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok (two nights)
A cool city retreat in the heart of Bangkok, this hotel offers a lovely L-shaped swimming pool, a gym and a luxurious spa. Breakfast is included at this hotel as well as accommodation in a Superior room. Your room is elegant and inviting with a spacious bathroom, an LCD TV and a fully stocked mini bar. With seven scrumptious dining options including Indian, Mexican, Italian and Thai, you will be spoilt for choice.
The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort, Cha-am (six nights)
The divine location of this hotel, just seconds from the peaceful seclusion and warm waters of Regent Beach makes it an idyllic place to relax and unwind after the hectic excitement of Bangkok. You will stay in a Deluxe room, which is slick and modern with large windows opening out onto a patio. There are two restaurants, one serving a mixture of Western and Thai cuisine and the other serving delicious pizza on the seafront. Unwind in the health and fitness centre, the Tea Tree Spa or the spacious outdoor pool. You will spend a long, lavish seven nights here.
Traders Hotel Dubai (three nights)
This stylish Shangri-La hotel is located in the district of Deira, which is a great location for exploring the city's shops and restaurants. A daily breakfast is included here, as well as accommodation in a Superior room. The restaurant serves freshly made pizzas, pastas and a variety of Asian cuisine. The Chameleon Bar offers live entertainment and cocktails and the 88 Ultra-Lounge invites you to lie under the stars with chill-out music and shisha pipes. You'll spend your final three nights at this hotel.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
7kg hand luggage and 30kg hold luggage allowance per person is included, as well as shared airport transfers and internal flights.
From London Heathrow to Hong Kong (via Dubai):
- departing 22.15 or 14.15, arriving Dubai 08.05 or 00.15 (the following day), leaving Dubai 10.05 or 03.20, arriving Hong Kong 22.00 or 15.25
- departing 21.20 or 14.25, arriving Dubai 07.20 or 00.25 (the following day), leaving Dubai 10.05 or 03.20, arriving Hong Kong 22.00 or 15.25
From Manchester to Hong Kong (via Dubai):
- departing 21.05 or 14.05, arriving Dubai 07.15 or 00.15 (the following day), leaving Dubai 10.05 or 03.20, arriving Hong Kong 22.00 or 15.25
From Newcastle to Hong Kong (via Dubai):
- departing 13.45, arriving Dubai 23.59, leaving Dubai 03.20, arriving Hong Kong 15.25
From Birmingham to Hong Kong (via Dubai):
- departing 21.20 or 14.15, arriving Dubai 07.15 or 00.15 (the following day), leaving Dubai 10.05 or 03.20, arriving Hong Kong 22.00 or 15.25
From Hong Kong to Bangkok:
- departing 21.50, arriving 23.45
From Bangkok to Dubai:
- departing between 01.35 and 21.40, arriving between 04.45 and 00.50 (the following day)
From Dubai to London Heathrow:
- departing between 02.30 and 15.45, arriving between 07.00 and 20.15
- departing between 02.50 and 15.00, arriving between 07.20 and 19.30
- departing between 03.00 and 14.35, arriving between 07.40 and 19.15
From Dubai to Newcastle:
- departing 07.25, arriving 12.05
From Dubai to Birmingham:
- departing 08.05 or 15.05, arriving 12.35 or 19.35
Please note that some of your outbound and inbound flights are overnight, so please bear this in mind when planning the time you'll be away for. The date you select as your check-in date will be the day you'll fly out from the UK and you'll arrive in Hong Kong the following day to commence your 14-night holiday. The check-out date will be the day that you'll board your inbound flight back to the UK. Since some of your inbound flights are also overnight, you'll be away for a total of 16 nights.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Premier Holidays with ATOL number 2713 and your contract is with that company. Premier Holidays booking conditions are available from http://www.premierholidays.co.uk
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
The best bit...
- Dazzling city views from Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
- Spending six nights sprawled on white sands in Cha-am and two nights absorbing the electric atmosphere of Bangkok
- Discovering the amazing shops, bars and all-out luxury of millionaires' playground in Dubai
- Find out more about the Harbour Plaza Metropolis (Hong Kong) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Traders Hotel Dubai here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Compare our rates with others available online, starting with out supplier's own website
Why book with us?
- The best rates online. Guaranteed
We always check to make sure that we're the best deal online during our hand-picked sales. Buy with us in total confidence, knowing that our team of experts has already scoured the internet looking for the best prices.
Learn more about our price guarantee in our FAQ section.
- Pick your dates and we do the rest - no vouchers!
- Offers may include member perks, better rooms and more
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions
What is a deposit?
In short, you pay Secret Escapes a non-refundable deposit to secure your holiday, then you pay the holiday supplier the remaining balance of the holiday - as advertised - at a later date (before you travel).
We've added deposit-only sales to enable our members to get early-bird access to more amazing holidays, and because we know that planning and paying for a holiday can take time.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.