- Discovering the amazing shops, bars and all-out luxury of millionaires' playground in Dubai
- Dazzling city views from Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
- Spending five nights sprawled on white sands in Cha Am and two nights absorbing the electric atmosphere of Bangkok
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 2713)
Hong Kong, Thailand & Dubai multi-centre holiday
Hong Kong, Bangkok, Cha Am, Dubai
Luxury 14-night multi-centre holiday including three city hotels and a beach break in Thailand, with guided tours and all travel
- Find out more about the Cityview Hotel (Hong Kong) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Rembrandt Hotel (Bangkok) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Regent Beach Resort (Cha Am) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Find out more about the Traders Hotel (Dubai) here and read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Compare our rates with those available on the supplier's own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions
What is a deposit?
In short, you pay Secret Escapes a non-refundable deposit to secure your holiday, then you pay the holiday supplier the remaining balance of the holiday - as advertised - at a later date (before you travel).
We've added deposit-only sales to enable our members to get early-bird access to more amazing holidays, and because we know that planning and paying for a holiday can take time.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.