- Triple award-winning food in an atmospheric 15th century banqueting hall
- The glut of gorgeous open countryside and pretty villages in the area
- The thoughtfully restored interiors - now a mix of original features and modern luxuries
- The individual quirks in each of the guest rooms, typical of a historic country house
Near the Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
A stylishly restored 15th century hamlet just a welly's fling from the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales
Dreaming of romance? Or perhaps just a dose of fresh air somewhere oozing English excellence? You can’t get better than Hipping Hall, a luxury country hideaway between the beautiful Lake District and the rugged Yorkshire Dales.
At this boutique bolthole in the lovely Lune Valley, you'll also be perfectly positioned for exploring the Trough of Bowland and Eden Valley, though you could be forgiven for spending the weekend padding about your room in a luxury towelling robe.
Hipping Hall's 15th century, galleried banqueting space is now a rustic three-AA-Rosette restaurant. Local produce (as local as the hotel garden) is served with style here under the high vaulted ceiling.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions