- A truly stunning country hotel...in London
- Access to the rest of the capital via the tube
- Dining in The Garrick, the hotel's two AA Rosette restaurant
- The little extras and touches of luxury in the bedrooms
Hendon Hall Hotel
Hendon, North London
Historic country house in North London with breakfast included
Hendon Hall Hotel in North London is the perfect place for guests to enjoy a relaxing stay in a beautiful 16th Century country house mansion. Taking a turn about the terraced gardens, it would be easy to forget that Hendon Hall is not far from Highgate, Hampstead and Camden Town, and not much further from central London.
The historic country house was converted into a hotel in 1911 and housed the England team during their victorious World Cup in 1966. The luxurious accommodation on offer is complimented by a fabulous, award-winning restaurant, the Garrick - a two AA Rosette restaurant serving modern British cuisine.
Our offer includes a stay in a Classic Double room with breakfast included. Guests will also enjoy a complimentary bottle of house wine when dining in the hotel restaurant.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions