- The exclusive Cigar Corner where experts are on hand to help you sample the finest cigars, chocolates, rum and whisky
- The historic library with over 600 meticulously catalogued volumes of 19th century literature
- The jewellery at The Wonders of San Genarro - so incredibly precious that experts themselves won’t even hazard a guess at their worth
Grand Hotel Parker's
Refined luxury at a five-star hotel overlooking Naples - with breakfast and a choice of room types
The immense history of Naples is enough to excite curiosity in any voyager. That, and its world famous pizza. Opened in 1870, Hotel Grand Parker's is a wise old local on the chic Corso Vittorio Emanuele; opening its white-marble arms to globetrotters in grand Italian style.
Detail is key at the Grand Parkers, where even the smallest element seeks luxury. Antique furnishings and walls adorned with famous works of art hark back to a bygone era. Setting down your cases inside the high-ceilinged property, everything from the crafts of Neapolitan artisans to the carefully selected original paintings will make you feel as if you were in an elegant 19th century lounge.
Perhaps the hotel's most breathtaking asset is the top-floor restaurant, The George, which serves fine Mediterranean cuisine with views over the city as it rises up and scrambles around the picturesque coastline, so do be sure to head up for some fresh seafood.
Good to know
A minimum two-night stay is required and a city tax of €4 per person per night is to be paid directly to the hotel.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions