- The blend of quintessential Regency grandeur and chic modern-traditional style
- Tucking into exquisite French food at the next-door Brassiere Blanc
- Exploring the sights of beautiful honey-stone Bath
Francis Hotel Bath
Honey-stone Georgian hotel with eclectic interiors and a central location in Bath - breakfast included
Famous for its graceful Georgian architecture, Bath has long been one of England's most fashionable cities. A collection of seven Regency townhouses, the recently refurbished Francis Hotel Bath retains every ounce of the property's original grandeur; with handsome antiques, fine paintings and classical pillars paired with modern touches and vibrant prints. Coupled with flamboyant Parisian décor, the hotel's operatic interiors are timelessly stylish.
Situated on the historic Queen Square and close to the Circus, the Royal Crescent and the Roman Baths, this refined residence is just a short stroll from the city's beautiful centre. The renowned restaurant and bar provide the perfect place to unwind and relax after a busy day of soaking up the city’s sights and culture.
To see what's included, please select the offers below.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions