- The City-View rooms, located high up on the 20th-22nd floors, with views across Miami
- Bahia - a pool-side lounge where Mojitos are the signature tipple
- The spa, which features ten treatment rooms and luxe wellness facilities
- The dependable luxury of the Four Seasons brand
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Five-star Four Seasons Hotel in Miami, including a stylish room that commands views over the famous cityscape
Renowned for luxury, the Four Seasons brand does style and comfort on an international scale. The vertiginous Miami branch is located just a block from urban beach, Biscayne Bay, and offers plush, ultra-modern comfort in the heart of this fashionable city.
The hotel features two outdoor swimming pools and, in true Miami-style, hosts complimentary yoga and fitness classes for guests. Inside, a lavish spa provides sublime relaxation with a dry redwood sauna, Turkish steam bath, wet treatment area with Vichy showers and ten private treatment rooms. During daylight - the place to be seen is in the stylish pool-side cabanas, furnished with elegant chaise longues; and after sunset, you can sidle over to hip Bahia for a signature Mojito.
We're offering a large 46 square-metre City-View room, which commands envious views across the cityscape from the 20th-22nd floors. These Latin and Art Deco-inspired rooms feature deep-cushioned window seats for night-time sky gazing, discreet technology, plus marble bathrooms with deepsoak tubs and luxe L'Occitane toiletries.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions