- Impress people back home with the culinary skills you'll learn from an experienced Tuscan chef
- Having all dining covered, including lunch at the famous butchers owned by Dario Cecchini
- Staying in an authentic Tuscan villa, complete with outdoor pool
- ATOL protected (ATOL no 6528)
Food and wine holiday in Tuscany
Tuscan villa with pool, Italy
Three nights in a Tuscan villa, including flights, transfers, full-board, a cooking lesson, wine tasting and truffle hunting
Spend three nights enjoying the ultimate gastronomic experience in Tuscany - one of Italy's most beautiful regions and home to some of its finest cuisine. With its sun-kissed vineyards, gentle rolling landscape, and relaxed, laid back culture, there could be no better location to cook, sip wine, sample fresh, local food and generally indulge.
You'll be staying on a picturesque Tuscan estate in a villa with an outdoor swimming pool, so when you're not cooking...or eating, you can spend your time relaxing in the sunshine by the water's edge. Besides your cooking lesson with a Tuscan chef, you'll also go on a wine tasting trip, hunt for truffles and head to Chianti to have lunch at Dario Cecchini's - the most famous butcher in Italy (thanks to Jamie Oliver).
Our irresistible offer includes three nights full-board accommodation in a Tuscan villa, staying in a double room with en-suite (the rest of the villa facilities will be shared with your fellow guests). Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included daily, you'll sample a selection of Tuscan wines with lunch and dinner, one cooking lesson with a Tuscan chef, one private wine tasting session at a Tuscan vineyard, one slow food and olive oil tasting trip, one truffle hunting experience and a visit to Tuscan hill town of Panzano (in Chianti) with lunch at well known Tuscan butchers, Dario Cecchini.
Return flights from London Gatwick to Pisa are included, as well as airport transfers and transport throughout by private minibus.
- To find out more about this trip, please visit the Flavours Holidays website (itinerary may vary slightly)
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions