- The art-collector vibe of this hip boutique riad
- The magical views of the Ochre City and Atlas Mountains from the rooftop terrace
- The six-foot-wide beds in the spacious suites - the ultimate luxury
B&B at luxury riad suites including afternoon tea, a bottle of wine and a hammam treatment
Favourably reviewed by CN Traveller, The Telegraph, Wallpaper* and hip journal A Hedonist's Guide - the achingly chic Riad El Fenn has attracted some well-earned attention for its luxurious, boutique style. With the Atlas Mountains looming large on the horizon, and close to the famous Djeema al Fna square, this stylish urban retreat (co-owned by Sir Richard Branson's sister) has much to recommend it.
A property of historic importance with metre-thick walls, high ceilings and traditional architecture, the series of suites offer quiet respite from the whirling heat of the city. The riad features two carrara marble pools and a plunge pool, plus three central courtyards, a stunning rooftop terrace, organic rose garden, private cinema and library. Throughout the labyrinthine interior, guests can pad about cool-floored, vine-hugged spaces with antique wooden doors and bold hues, off-set with elegant creams and ornate silver jalousies.
Our offers include B&B stays in either a Collonade room or an Imperial Suite. Both offers also include afternoon tea, a bottle of Moroccan wine and a hammam spa treatment per person per stay.
- To find out more about this hotel, please visit their website
- To read guest reviews, check out Tripadvisor.co.uk
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with Booking.com
- Read reviews from The Telegraph, CN Traveller, A Hedonist's Guide and Wallpaper* city guide (both viewable on the hotel's online press section)
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions