- Dining at The Orangery, a glorious restaurant with a floor-to ceiling glass wall facing the landscaped gardens
- A staycation with plenty of spa treatments lined up
- Staying within easy reach of Marlow, Windsor and affluent Ascot
Danesfield House Hotel & Spa
A hotel near the Thames with an award-winning spa, including treatment discount and a bottle of prosecco
A turreted white country house framed by crisp landscaped gardens, the Danesfield House Hotel & Spa sits pretty in the Buckinghamshire countryside, just a few miles from Marlow and the regal town of Henley-on-Thames. With two restaurants and a multi-award-winning spa under its belt, this place simply oozes style.
Sister to the prestigious Spa Illuminata in Mayfair and named Most Excellent Spa in the UK by Condé Nast Johansens, this cool retreat has an indoor pool, a gym and a range of luxury treatments, including Aromatherapy Associates and Moroccanoil. The restaurant is run by chef Billy Reid, and the Orangery has a gourmet menu with spectacular views down to the River Thames.
Good to know
Please note that children between 5 and 16 years old may use the pool and changing rooms only during the following times: Monday to Friday 2pm-5pm, Saturday to Sunday 8am-9am and 2pm-5pm.
Children under 5 years old are not permitted in the spa building.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions