- Being kids for a few days. Knee boarding anyone?
- Eschewing quiet days indoors for quad biking, off-road driving, laser quest, waterskiing and tornado rides (that's right)
- Rejuvenating with a visit to the impressive Victorian spa
- Taking afternoon tea in the Winter Garden - a beautiful dining room with lovely views of the estate
Crieff Hydro Hotel
B&B stay at a substantial Scottish estate with over 60 on-site activities available
Known as 'Big Tree Country', Perthshire boasts some of the greenest and wildest countryside in the UK. Just over an hour's drive from Glasgow or Edinburgh will place you amongst mature oaks, rolling hills and ice-blue lochs - the perfect place to get a wax jacket and wellies on and get muddy.
Crieff Hydro Hotel is an historic estate that sits in 900 acres of land. The owners have come up with over 60 ways to enjoy the great outdoors (and toasty indoors too), from horse riding to clay pigeon shooting and tandem-biking (be honest - you've always wanted to try it). The accommodation here is comfortable and spacious, with well-appointed guest rooms and a range of hearty Scottish dining options. You needn't go full-throttle at the activities either; an elegant Victorian spa is open morning, noon and night for that all-important down time.
We're offering stays in a Standard room with a minimum two-night booking on Saturdays, and a full English breakfast each morning. Enjoy a wholesome break in stunning surroundings and see more of rural, rugged Britain.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions